Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

All things must come to an end







It was a rough week but we all made it through. My Pawpaw's Memorial service went well on Friday. It was very nice and my cousin Nick even played/sang a song. He chose Garth Brooks' The River. He had recently played that song for him and my Pawpaw liked it. So, Nick dedicated the song to him. It was a real tear jerker. Overall, it was a good trip under the circumstances. My mom, aunt, and uncle got to work through some things so it was good for them.

Logan was his usual sweet adorable self. He had his cranky moments, quite a few of them. I know it's b/c he got passed around from person to person so much and smiled so much. It just wore the little guy out. I felt so sorry for him when he would just cry and cry. He was fighting sleep so bad. But everyone is in love with him. Pop got to spend a lot of quality time with him. He was actually a life saver for me. Justin didn't get to go on the trip with us so Pop was the next best thing!!! I did have a surprise waiting for me when I got home early early Sunday morning. My wonderful, sweet, awesome hubby had cleaned the whole house!!! And even washed 9, yes, 9 loads of clothes AND put them away!!! He even worked in the yard. I was so happy when I got home. I love him!!

Back to the daily grind today. Logan has his 4 month dr. appt. on Wednesday. I can't believe he is 4 months old. He is getting so big and growing/changing so fast. Right before our eyes. But we love it!!

Posting some pics from this weekend.

No comments: