Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not me Monday...not this Monday either

I don't know why but I just haven't been in the mood for Not Me Monday the last couple weeks. I have however been spending a lot of time on Jennifer McKinney's blog and following the progress of Baby Stellan. My heart continues to go out to them and I am happy to say he has been feeling much better today. He continues his stay in the hospital, today is day 9, but he seems to be on the right track per MckMama.

MckMama is actually quite an amazing woman. I give her props for managing and maintaining a sense of normalcy for her huge family. She has had to be away from her other MSC (Many Small Children) over the course of the last 9 days or so without much away time. I do enjoy reading her very entertaining and enlightening blogs. She definitely has a way of capturing your attention and your heart. Something about her is so captivating and also so addicting. I love it!

Anyway, if you have time and are interested, please visit www.mycharmingkids.net for constant updates and twitters. Please continue to pray for Baby Stellan and his family, the McKinney's. Praise God!

1 comment:

April said...

I also have been reading her blog and I enjoy her posts. I feel so sorry for her and Stellan and hope he gets better soon!