Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another busy weekend......

6:45 a.m........waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaaa. That's Logan speak for "Mama, time to get up." No chance of going back to sleep. We had to get up anyway. Another busy weekend ahead of us.

7:00.....Logan enjoying his breakfast of Cinnamon Blast French Toast bites and sausage. That boy loves sausage. Well, not just sausage, he loves any type of meat. He is definitely a man! I wish I could say the same for fruit and vegetables. If only we could get him to eat them like he does the meat. That would rock.

7:30....I am dressed in black sweat pants, my Mississippi State sweatshirt and black flip flops, ready to take the truck in for service. Come to find out it's going to be over $300. Another unwelcome charge to the credit card. It's the 15,000 mile tune up...whatever that entails. I'm not quite sure it warrants $300 but hey, what do I know? I'm just the one holding the credit card at the end of the day. I wish someone would hand me $300.

8:00....In the car with a Logey still wearing his pajamas. At the drive through at Dunkin Donuts getting my coffee. I wanted to make it at home but I found out I have NO coffee filters. Can't make coffee without filters. If you know a way, please let me know.

8:20......$2.00 later, for the coffee, we pull up at Atlanta Toyota to pick up daddy. We have to wait in the car for a bit. No daddy in sight for about 10 minutes...where the heck did he go. I call his cell phone....ring, ring, ring, ring...."Hey this is Justin, I can't come to the phone right now....blah, blah, blah"...........FIGURES. We just stay in the car.

8:30-8:35.......Daddy finally emerges from the building. Telling me the news that it's going to be over $300. Great.....just what I want to hear. I love spending money, especially when I don't have any.

8:45.....At the gas station getting gas. I know the station right by the house was $1.79 yesterday. I gladly pass all the other stations on the way that say $1.95/gallon. I get there and it's $1.89....still better than $1.95.....I like to think so anyway. I'm sure it doesn't make that much difference.

9:00.....Home and ready to get in the shower. Gotta get ready for our 2, yes 2, birthday parties today. 11-1 is the first one, at the park, hamburger and hotdogs, yum! Party #2 starts at 2. That means NO NAP FOR LOGEY. I am so looking foward to that. It's going to be awesome!

9:30...Ready to get Logan dressed. Of course he has another poopy diaper. Yeah! I love them too! Especially when I open the diaper and it's full and I realize I only have 2 wipes! Even better. Somehow I made it! I got lucky! Logan is dressed in a cute outfit. Dark and light blue camo shorts with a light blue shirt that says "All I want is peace on Earth". The sleeves and neck are trimmed in navy blue. Another awesome outfit we got at the Kidsignment sale for probably $2 or less. I love it!

10:00...Just waiting for Daddy to get out of the shower and come downstairs so we can leave. It's only 10:00 and we've already done so much! And it only gets busier from here! Wish us luck! We have a full day ahead of us. A full day of screaming, yelling, laughing kids ranging anywhere from 1-10 years old. Sounds delightful, right? I am sure it will be. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Loly Vieira said...

Olá sou do Brasil adorei as fotos mais gostaria de uma parceria

The Harner's said...

Uh, thank you? :)