Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Five years have come and gone......






Friday April 24th, 2009.....our 5 year wedding anniversary. It seems like only yesterday we said "I do." We decided to take the day off and enjoy each other's company. It was a nice day. We spent the day in and around Atlanta just taking pictures and enjoying the scenery and gorgeous weather. I haven't had so much fun in quite while. It was nice to have the day to do whatever we wanted. Not to have to worry about anyone's schedule but ours was awesome!

We visited Atlantic Station, Piedmont Park, Midtown. For lunch we ate at Goldberg's Deli, we had seen it on tv and wanted to try it. Great Reuben! Dinner was at The Flying Biscuit Cafe...awesome. I had Oven Baked Chicken, Collard Greens, and grilled Macaroni and Cheese. Like Mac N Cheese isn't good enough by itself...but grilled....amazing!!

I have posted a few of my favorite pictures that I took. I am becoming quite the photographer if I do say so myself. :) I want to post more but it won't let me right now...something about an internal error. I'll post more later.

To sum it up, we had an awesome day in Atlanta!!!

No comments: