Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bridal Business

I'm right smack dab in the middle of planning a Bridal Shower for my good friend Rachael. It's hectic! Mostly because of the $ situation. I am the Matron of Honor and feel it's my duty to throw the shower. I have probably offended the bridesmaids, the mother-in-law to be, and one of her sisters by asking for a bridal shower fund donation. I honestly did ask for $20-$30 from each. I explained that I simply can't do it all by myself. I hope they understand. I feel terrible but it's true, I'm simply not made of money.

Here is a sneak peak of some of the goodies I have purhased for the shindig...and I'm not through yet. So far I've spend about $70. Keep in mind we are still not there yet. The luncheon is at Norcross Station Cafe. It will be good but not cheap. Considering it will be about 20 people it should be less than $200. Oh, and then there's the cake. Most things are purple since her color is Lapis, a dark purple color, in case you were wondering! :)

Cake: We wanted a key lime poundcake with cream cheese icing. Sounds good and delicious and awesome. I was so excited. It turns out the cake we wanted was going to be $80. And again, I am not made of $. So, we are still having the key lime cake w/cream cheese icing but no poundcake....plain old cake! I'm bummed but what can I do? If I find a pile of money laying around, poundcake it is!

The Favor Bags
Purple petals for table decor
Favor #1
For the bride!
Favor #2
Favor #3

No comments: