Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Not me Monday!

I, for some reason, have been neglecting this fun little game, for probably at least a month now. It's fun but a lot of the time hard to come up with. I do my best but it's not as good as some I've read. Here goes:

1. I haven't been to the store in the last day to buy coffee necessities that I've been needing, spent about $9, made coffee this morning, and drank only about half the cup. I am made of money!

2. I am definitely not sitting on the couch typing this and actually half paying attention to Monday Night Raw. That is the stupidest show on Earth...why would I even do that?

3. Dinner, which is now leftovers, is not still sitting on the stove. It's only been 3 hours since I cooked. What's a few more hours gonna hurt?

4. You will surely not find a wrapper to a mini Milky Way Caramel candy bar in my trash can at work. I haven't touched any of that stuff in over a month. Why would I start now?

5. I am not and never would completely ignore the fact that it is 9:00, said I was going to bed early, still haven't given Logan his breathing treatment, he is still sound asleep laying on daddy, and I am still not watching Raw.

6. My brother and his girlfriend are expecting a baby in October. They had an ultrasound today. He sent me a text saying to come over around 7:30 tonight. I am such an awesome sister that I would not miss this for the world. Absolutely not!

7. Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo, or anything else computer related does not run my life and take up 98% of my time. I can't stand typing, snooping into other people's lives, gawking at pictures, making witty, nosy, or annoying comments to people's status, moods, or feelings. Nope, not me!

Happy Monday!

No comments: