Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Uneventful

That is what it's been around here lately. I mean, there's always things that come up like $247 gas bills and normal things like that but nothing really out of the ordinary. 4 people have been laid off at work over the last week. Praise God I still have my job. I don't know what we'd do without it. If I even think about complaining I keep my mouth shut....I have nothing to complain about, really!

Logan has a black eye now. He continues to throw tantrums daily and hourly so it seems...even at school. He hit his eye on the corner of a chair at school throwing a tantrum because one of his teachers was just trying to tie his shoe. This morning he about had a cow when I was putting his jacket on, therefore, proceeding to try his hardest to rip the sleeve off. If he doesn't get his way he throws a tantrum. If you try to change his diaper, tantrum. If you try to change his clothes, tantrum. If you try to make him eat fruit and vegetables, tantrum. If you put him down, tantrum. As you can see, it's a never ending cycle. Logan really is a sweet heart when it comes down to it...he just has I think the worst temper I've ever seen in a child his age. It's frustrating, disheartening, and just plain irritating. I just don't get what he has to be so angry about....ggggrrr! I'll have to post a picture of the new shiner soon. I just took one tonight while he was asleep in the car....while he was still.

This weekend is another busy one. My friend April, that I've known since 3rd grade, is coming for a visit and we're going to lunch at Olive Garden...soup and salad.....yum! We are also going to dinner with my parents, brother, his girlfried Bethaney, and her parents that are visiting from Florida. Sunday, well, it's Easter, what can I say about that....busy, busy, busy. I think we're going to try and have the families to our house for Easter dinner. Nothing fancy and can we say POTLUCK! It makes everything a lot easier on me....in many ways.

So, not a lot going on or so I thought. When I think about it I guess it's more eventful than I really stated. Also, continue to pray and hope for a miracle for Stellan McKinney. Their family is going through so much with their little 5 month old baby. He is on his 3rd week in the hospital with SVT and may be moving across the country for different care and a possible risky surgery. To follow their story please visit http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ or click on the Praying For Stellan button to the right side of my blog.

Good night!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With RentalCars you can discover the cheapest rental cars at over 49000 locations across the world.