Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Ok, so here goes. Never done this before but see it on every one's blogs each week. I hope I do it right!

Linking up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday! Here is what I'm loving today!






I am absolutely LOVING the heck out of my new car!!! Never had a NEW one before, it's sooo nice! We (I) got a 2011 Chevy Traverse LTZ. We will be keeping this car for a long time so I wanted to get something I'd be happy with for the long run. It's awesome! http://www.chevrolet.com/traverse/#exterior

I am loving that there is only 15 days left until my birthday. Not usually this excited about it. Afterall it's just another day but we have decided to go here http://www.medievaltimes.com/atlanta.aspx and celebrate. I am the most excited to take Logan to see "The Knight Show" as he calls it!

I am still totally addicted to Pinterest! Quite possibly the most addicting thing I've ever participated in! It's so much fun but such a huge time waster! Thanks to some blog friends and the girls at work for introducing me to yet another complete waste of time! But I love it just the same! ;)

Super loving the fact that I am getting my hair cut and colored today! Something about getting your hair did that makes you just feel so good! Like a new person! Can't wait!

Excited and loving that a blog friend of mine, Rachael Copponex, had her precious sweet baby boy yesterday! Such a blessing from above. Her and her family have been through a rough ordeal and to have welcomed a new bundle of joy will help their hearts heal but never forget!

Loving that another blog friend, Emily Parker, left for Disney World today with her little family! I know they are super excited to take little Kye to the Happiest Place on Earth. While Emily is 7 months pregnant you would never know with all the go-go-going she does! She is one busy lady! But glad that she gets to share such happy memories with her son! One day we'll take Logan too!

Guess that's it for this week! That was totally fun! Can't wait to see what I'll be lovin' next Wednesday!

No comments: