Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Pinterest Favs!

I just noticed this morning that I have over 400 pins on Pinterest! Holy cow! It's so addicting that you just pin away and don't realize how many you are actually putting on the site. It's still fun but I am not as obsessed as I was before. I don't even go on there every day or every two days. Just whenever I happen to think about it or am bored.

Here are a few of my favorite pins I have posted lately! You can find some really good stuff on there. I still love it!

From my "Words" board:



From my "Around the House" board:



From my "Fantastic Photography" board:



From my "Entertaining" board:

This is super cute but I don't know how in the world to make tacos that small! Mini tacos w/ mini tequila shots.




From my "Loot for Logan" board:

When you need some time for yourself to do whatever it is you need/want to do, you can give your kids one of these! They are called busy bags!



From my "Let's Eat" board:

This looks so pretty and I love the ingredients! Tortilla and Black Bean pie!



And last but not least I would love to do this in my closet. I am getting quite a collection of jewelry from Charming Charlie and am quickly running out of room for it all. A few levels of these babies would be perfect. It's just a towel rod with shower hook clipped on and you can hang your necklaces from it. Creative and pretty cheap! Brilliant!

From my "Fun projects" board:

No comments: