Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Camera Dump Coming Soon!

So, I am a super slacker! And it seems I am very lazy too, when it comes to some things. Like this blog!! Geez! I don't think it's that I am lazy, per se. I think I just don't actually take much time or put it as a priority most of the time. But I want to get better, I really do. I spend most of the time blog stalking! I do read all the blogs, just can't seem to get motivated to nurture my own. I need to take tips and cues from these ladies: Emily, Kelly, Rachael, Katie, & Danielle! These girls ROCK!

I am WAAAAY behind on pictures or updating so I'll make a promise to myself right now. Now that I have found my missing SD card, I want to update with doing a camera dump on things like Halloween, yes I said Halloween, like almost 3 months ago, Logan's 4th birthday, and Christmas! Hopefully it will be done tonight or tomorrow. Knowing me it will be tomorrow, LOL!

I am kind of excited about it too! Since I don't think I've really even fully looked at all these pictures either! It will be good to look back and enjoy the memories!

No comments: