Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

W.I.L.W.


What a beautiful week! Here's what I'm loving this Wonderful Wednesday:

First and foremost I am loving the fact that it's already Wednesday! Well, Wednesday is almost over at this point. So that means tomorrow is Thursday! Yippee!!

I am loving that I am getting a girls night this Saturday night! Four of us are heading to The Basement for hopefully some good laughts! It's an improv show. Ya know how those can go. They can either be really good or REALLy bad! I'm hoping for the first option! Should be a fun Mommy night out.



I am loving the fact that I only have to wait 8 more days until it's my birthday. I am not ashamed to say it, I will be 31! Doesn't really bother me. But I am the most excited about going to dinner at Provino's Friday night for my FREE birthday meal! Garlic butter rolls, here I come!



Then same as last week I am super duper excited that we are going to Medieval Times next Saturday night! We have never been and it will also be Logan's first time. I am excited for us but really looking forward to Logan's reaction. I know he'll love it. He has been talking up a storm about the Knight Show. He has no idea just how awesome it really is going to be and all it entails. The wait is almost over!

And my last LOVING for the day is that I just made some super yummy Quesadillas for dinner tonight. Since I've had my quesadilla maker I've used it a whopping one time. It was time for the quesadilla queen to do her stuff! They consisted of seasoned chicken, sauteed mushrooms, diced green chilies, and new Kraft Mexican Four Cheese Blend with Cream Cheese. Soooo good and melted like Heaven!



Well, til next time! Keep on Lovin' Wednesday!

No comments: