Logan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

W.I.L.W.

Hello Wednesday!!



I have a lot to be thankful for and to love! Even though I may take things for granted sometimes. But here are the things I am Lovin' most this Wednesday!

I have one more day til my birthday! Which I'm loving since Friday night we are headed to Provino's where I get a free birthday dinner/desert! Love me some Italian. I sometimes think I was born into the wrong nationality. I could eat me some Italian food every day! Then Saturday night we are taking Logan to Medieval Times with my friend Jen and her son Josh. Super duper excited and should be a fun way to celebrate!



I am absolutely LOVING that Logan got a great check up today. We took him to his post-op appointment with his neurosurgeon, Dr. Andrew Reisner, this morning. He is pleased with Logan's progress and sees no reason to rush to do another MRI at this point. So we will be scheduling to have his next one in February or March 2012. So thankful that he's done so great after the whole ordeal. You can read about it here.

Loving that we are heading to Statesboro the weekend of October 15th to visit my niece Marissa. She will be 2 on October 8th, the day after MY birthday! She lives in Sarasota but will be visiting a Grandmother so we are making the treck to visit since we don't see her that often. That also means our first road trip in my Traverse, which I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!



That's the LOVE list for this week! Glad it's already Wednesday! One more day til the birthday fun begins!!

No comments: